2013年9月14日 星期六

見證--我的上癮見證--江立立姊妹

見證    我的上癮見證    江立立姊妹

My Testimony on Addiction (Lili Chiang)

When I think of past days, I see that God blessed me in all areas. Now I would like to give a testimony on my addiction.

回顧過往,感謝神在各方面的祝福保守,在此,我要用上癮這件事作見證。

Many years ago, I got addicted to a computer game. It seriously influenced my sleep and also had some other side effects. My eyesight in particular, was getting worse and worse. One day I went to see Millet’s Painting Exhibition in the National History Museum by myself. I met a lady who was also there alone. She told me she was working in a Tainan Hospital as a nurse. She took a day off just for this exhibition. We had a good sharing along the way. I told her how badly I was addicted to computer games and that it was affecting my eyesight. I had to ask her to read the description of each painting for me. She did so and also told me to quit computer games, otherwise my eyesight may not recover. Her professional, kind and loving advice helped me avoid this temptation for a long time. God loved me so much he even sent an angel from far away to pull me out of this addiction.

多年前我迷上玩電腦遊戲,嚴重到影響我的睡眠品質並帶來其他後遺症,特別是我的視力變得越來越差。有一天我一人去歷史博物館看米勒畫展,我遇到一位女士也是獨自前去看展,就走在一起;她告訴我,她是台南一家醫院的護士,她請一天假就是為了看這個展覽,一路上我們有很好的分享,我告知我深陷於玩電腦遊戲,以致視力變差,我要求她為我讀每一幅畫作的說明,她不但幫了這個忙,還勸我不要再玩電腦遊戲,否則我的視力恐將無法復原,她出於專業、善意及愛心的建議助我免於這種試探有很長一段時間。多麼奇妙,上帝如此愛我,竟遠道差來天使,讓我脫離這癮。

Time flies, at the beginning of this year, I got two weeks off of the BSF Day Women’s class, so I didn’t have to do any BSF homework for two weeks (Feb. 6 and 13). I was proud I hadn’t watched TV news or cartoons for a couple of months. I thought, “How can I use my new spare time?” Without really thinking about it, I started to play a computer game to kill time. I thought, “I can limit my time and not get addicted however. However, I could not stop playing.

時光飛逝,今年年初BSF日間婦女英語查經班有兩週放假(二月6 日與13日),可以免做作業,那段時間我正為了已經停止看電視新聞與卡通好幾個月而有些許驕傲,但這段閒暇時間我該如何打發呢?沒想太多,我開始玩電腦遊戲,以為自己對時間已可掌控,不會輕易上癮,結果是我又停不下來。

One day in my quiet time, I thanked God for answering my prayers, and then wrote in my diary, “Forgive me for this addiction.” The next morning, I read a few chapters in the Bible as usual. Before I wrote a response and prayer in my diary to the message in the Bible, I wrote, “Forgive me.” again. Afterward, I started to read the message in “Our Daily Bread” for May 28th, 2013. The message was strong and effective and it seemed as if it was written just for me. The author wrote: “God has the power to change all our old habits even the stubborn ones. With faith in Him, we can win the victory.” In Genesis, lives of Jacob and Joseph can describe this truth. Since then, I have not played this game anymore. I now use my spare time to read Christian books. And at the BSF sharing day, I went to the front to witness God’s grace on this matter.

 一天在我靈修的時間,我感謝上帝回應了我的禱告,又補上一句:「為上癮的事請你原諒。」第二天一早我照例讀幾章聖經,在日記寫下回應與禱告之前,我又寫了:「原諒我。」寫完日記之後,我開始讀五月二十八日的「靈命日糧」,竟是針對我的一段強而有力的訊息;作者引出:「藉著對上帝的信心,他對我們各樣頑強的老習慣有改變的大能。」他能幫助我們得勝,創世記中的雅各與約瑟就可說明此一事實。自此,我竟沒有再玩電腦遊戲了,我用閒暇時間看屬靈書籍,也在BSF本學期最後一天的分享日到前面去見證神的恩典。

Because it was not the first time I had been addicted to computer games, I urged my BSF leader Shannon Hsia and other group members to pray for me and strengthen me. I would like to point out that “Self-control” is one of the fruits of the Spirit, so I must fully rely on Him, not on myself. I give thanks to God for His direction and will strive to rely on Him all the time to win every battle against Satan.

因為這不是我第一次上癮,我要求我的BSF小組長與其他組員為我禱告並堅固我,我也注意到「節制」是聖靈九果其中之一,我必須全然依靠他才成,不是靠自己。我要感謝上帝的一切引導,當全然依靠他,對抗撒但,以贏得每一場戰役。

Finally, I will use Paul’s experience in Romans 7:19 and 25 to encourage one another, “ For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. Thanks be to God,
who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!”

最後我想以羅馬書7章19及25節保羅的經歷和大家互相勉勵:“我所願意的善,我反不做;我所不願意的惡,我倒去做。但感謝神,靠著我們的主耶穌基督就能脫離了。”

P.S. 1. There are some verses good for reference: Romans 8:5; 1 Corinthians 6:12, 10:13; Psalms 94:18; Jeremiah 33:3; and Galatians 5:22.  2. I thank Pastor Tsai for reviewing this testimony.  3. I wrote this testimony in English as one of the BSF members’ request, because there are two members from Malaysia and one from America. I want to share with them all.

附筆.1.一些值得參照的經文:羅馬書8:5; 哥林多前書6:12, 10:13;詩篇94:18;耶利米書33:3;及加拉太書5:22。2.謝謝蔡牧師檢視此文。

Romans 8:5 ‘Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.’
1 Corinthians 6:12 ‘“I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything.’, 10:13 ‘No temptation[a] has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted[b] beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted,[c] he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.’
Psalms 94:18  ‘When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, LORD, supported me.’
Jeremiah 33:3‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ 
Galatians 5:22-23 ‘But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

羅馬書8:5因為,隨從肉體的人體貼肉體的事;隨從聖靈的人體貼聖靈的事。;
哥林多前書6:12凡事我都可行,但不都有益處。凡事我都可行,但無論哪一件,我總不受它的轄制。,
10:13你們所遇見的試探,無非是人所能受的。神是信實的,必不叫你們受試探過於所能受的;在受試探的時候,總要給你們開一條出路,叫你們能忍受得住。;
詩篇94:18我正說我失了腳,耶和華啊,那時你的慈愛扶助我。;
耶利米書33:3你求告我,我就應允你,並將你所不知道、又大又難的事指示你。; 及 加拉太書5:22-23聖靈所結的果子,就是仁愛、喜樂、和平、忍耐、恩慈、良善、信實、溫柔、節制。這樣的事沒有律法禁
止。

沒有留言: